In what form are Fare Rules presented on OneTwoTrip.com?
Fare Rules are set out by airlines and are presented on OneTwoTrip.com in the same form they appear in reservation systems.
What is most important of Fare Rules?
According to statistics, about 5% of customers cancel or modify their bookings. Fare Rules set out penalties for refunds and flight date changes.
Fare Rules formalize all restrictions and terms of refunds and changes (time limits, possible penalties and extra charges). Very often cheap flights are non-refundable so it is necessary to read corresponding sections of the fare rules during the booking process to avoid any possible complications.
Thus, it is important to know that if passengers noshow for the first segment of the flight, all subsequent segments will be cancelled. However, passengers can reques refunds in accordance with the no-show terms set out in the fare rules.
What other information do Fare Rules contain?
Fare Rules lay down conditions for the sale and use of airline tickets. Fare Rules include the following:
- Seat selection;
- Open-ended airline tickets;
- Minimum and maximum period of stay at points of destination;
- Stopovers at connection points for transit passengers;
- Flight upgrades at check-in;
- Combined fares.
- Flight refunds more than 24 hours prior to departure;
- Flight refunds less than 24 hours prior to departure;
- Flight refunds after departure (cancellation and no-show policy, etc.)
Flight Change Fees
- Changing your booking (flight date change subject to availability);
- Changing your booking in case of no-show.
Discounts for children
Free baggage allowance
Where are the selected fare rules available?
The selected fare rules are available on the booking page, on the checkout page, as well as in the Customer Profile when your booking is completed.