Items allowed in the cabin:
- Outerwear (such as coats and wraps), a handbag, an umbrella;
- A book or newspaper;
- One small bag of liquids, aerosols and gels (1 bag per passenger); the total volume of all items in the bag must not exceed 1 quart (1 liter). All liquids, aerosols and gels must be kept in containers of not more than 3.4 oz. (100 ml) each.
All travellers must present their laptops, mobile phones and other devices along with their outerwear and plastic bags of liquids for screening at a security checkpoint.
The maximum free hand baggage allowance is 22 lb (10 kg), not including outerwear, laptops, photo and video cameras. The maximum dimensions of hand bags vary depending on the airline.
Banned or restricted items (both in hand and checked baggage):
- Firearms and ammunition;
- Compressed and condensed gas;
- Toxic substances;
- Flammable liquids and solids;
- Oxidizing and corrosive materials;
- Poisons and toxins;
- Radioactive materials;
- Organic peroxides.