OTT Service Ltd with registered address at Kensington Pavillion, 96 Kensington High Street, London W8 4SG, understands that online booking on our Website requires a significant level of trust on your behalf. We value your trust and safeguard your personal data and privacy with top priority.
Collection of information
We may collect and process the following information about you when you use our Services, for example:
- Information you give to us. During all bookings we collect and store all the personal information that you provide us via the Internet and/or telephone for booking purposes, including customer name, mobile number, e-mail address, passport data, payment information and other data required for making purchases. When booking flights on someone's behalf please ensure you have that person's permission to provide us with their personal information.
- Information we may collect about you. We may also obtain information automatically about your use of our services as described in our Cookies policy.
- Information we receive from third parties. We work closely with our affiliated entities, service providers and business partners and we may also receive information about you from them.
You hereby grant us your express consent to process (including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, verification (renewal, modification), extract, use, transfer (disclosure, provision, access), including cross-border transfer to the states which do not ensure adequate protection of data subjects' rights, de-personification, blocking access, deletion or destruction) such information as stipulated below.
How we use your information
We use information collected through our services to:
- Provide you with and personalise our services, for example to send booking confirmations and notifications of flight cancellations and delays;
- deal with enquires and complaints;
- keep the Services secure and prevent fraud;
- provide you with information about our other products and services which may be of interest to you;
- inform about current promotions;
- send you Service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages.
Note that we only use your card details to book and issue electronic tickets for flights that you have selected through our Website. This process is completely automated and does not require an operator to participate.
Sharing your personal information
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide or improve the products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- with our Service Providers, who we engage to help us provide the Service and our services to you, including payment processing, fraud prevention, business analysis, marketing research and customer assistance.
- when required by law to comply with current judicial proceedings, court orders or other legal processes as well as for evidential purposes or enforcement of our legal rights;
- when we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent or take measures with regard to illegal or allegedly illegal activity of third parties;
- for protection and assertion of the rights, property and safety of OneTwoTrip, our customers or third parties; and
- to execute corporate transactions, such as mergers, consolidations or asset sales.
We may also generate, use and disclose aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics about the Services for marketing and strategic purposes and share these with third parties. However, no visitor to our Services will be individually identifiable from these aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics.
Protecting your information
OneTwoTrip takes the security and confidentiality of your personal information very seriously. For this reason, we have implemented a combination of corresponding administrative and technical solutions, security practices and processes to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data that you provide us:
- all personal information is stored in an encrypted form;
- we use encryption to transfer your personal data between our servers and your browser;
- we use antivirus software and intrusion detection systems to prevent unauthorised access to personal data.
International Data Transfers
If you no longer wish to receive non-transactional communications from us, please click the "unsubscribe" link in any email from us, update your marketing preferences in your account, or contact us at the address below.
You can also request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address below. Please note that some requests may be subject to a small fee.
OTT Service Ltd
96 Kensington High Street
London W8 4SG
Last Updated: 14 January 2016