Use your Bonus Points to reduce the price of flights you book on OneTwoTrip.
For every purchase of flights from any airline to any destination on our website, you earn OTT (OneTwoTrip) Bonus Points worth 1% of the booking value.*
Important! Customers receive Bonus Points only after completion of all flight segments or after checking out of hotel.
General information about the Loyalty Program
- This Loyalty Program is part of OneTwoTrip’s marketing strategy. Its purpose is to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relations with OneTwoTrip customers;
- The Program is available to registered customers only;
- Participants of the Loyalty Program can receive Bonus Points for booking flights and can use Promo Codes to make future bookings on OneTwoTrip more affordable;
- In your Customer Profile you can view your Bonus Balance and history of Bonus Points received and Promo Codes created;
- OneTwoTrip reserves the right to make changes and amendments to the Loyalty Program at its sole discretion.
Customers can receive Bonus Points and apply Promo Codes provided that they come to the website in one of the following ways:
- Visiting onetwotrip.com directly;
- Via links provided in OneTwoTrip emails (sent from onetwotrip.com domain);
- Via links posted in official OneTwoTrip social media groups;
- Via links provided by search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, etc.).
How to use your earned Bonus Points
- Use your Bonus Points to create Promo Codes in your Customer Profile;
- You can create a Promo Code worth ₤5, ₤10, ₤20, ₤50;
- By applying a Promo Code on OneTwoTrip you can make your next flight or hotel stay more affordable;
- Promo Codes are valid for 30 days from the date of creation;
- You can give your Promo Codes to other customers.
To create a Promo Code using your earned Bonus Points, you need to log in to our website and enter your Customer Profile.
Then you need to select the desired value of the Promo Code you would like to create and press “Create”.
If you did not make any direct purchases on OneTwoTrip within 12 months from the date of your last booking, all earned Bonus Points will be canceled.
Please note that you are entitled to the OneTwoTrip Loyalty Program only if you came to our website directly.
If you came to our website through a metasearch service, you will not earn any Bonus Points for your booking.
You need to collect 5 Bonus Points for the first use.
You cannot give your Bonus Points to another customer / profile and add them to Bonus Points of other profiles.
In case of a voluntary refund, Bonus Points used to purchase the flight will not be restored.
In case of an involuntary refund, Bonus Points used to purchase the flight will be refunded to your bonus account; however, Bonus Points earned for this booking will be canceled.
Discounts that you get using promo codes will never be refunded.
In case of a partial cancelation of the booking, all Bonus Points used to purchase the flight(s) will be canceled.
Any fraudulent bonus activity will result in complete cancelation of your earned Bonus Points.
Your bonus account balance and bonus transaction history is available in your OneTwoTrip Customer Profile.
Frequent Flyer Miles and Points
By booking flights on OneTwoTrip, you can also earn frequent flyer miles and points. Please enter the number of your frequent flyer card at the time of booking on OneTwoTrip.
- The passenger name on the ticket shall match the name on the frequent flyer card, otherwise your airline will not be able to give you points for the flight;
- If you forgot to enter the number of your frequent flyer card at the time of booking your flight on OneTwoTrip, show it to the airline staff at the airport check-in desk or access your booking via the OneTwoTrip customer profile (https://secure.onetwotrip.com/ticket/) and send us a message with the number of your frequent flyer card and the name of the passenger entitled to receive the points.
Bonus Points for Finding Errors
Find errors and earn free travel!
If you find an error or believe our OneTwoTrip mobile app or website could be improved, by all means let us know. You can report an error or send us your proposals in any of the following ways: send us a message on Facebook or Twitter, via the Customer Support on the website, or just write us at [email protected]. Don’t forget to attach a detailed description and screenshots of the issue.
For a confirmed error previously unknown to us, you’ll get from 1 to 120 OneTwoTrip Bonus Points that you can redeem as payment for your future bookings. 1 Bonus Point = £1. Every piece of advice or recommendation is considered on an individual basis. The exact amount of your reward depends on the importance of your proposal or the error found. Go for it!
Refer-A-Friend Bonus Points
On OneTwoTrip you can share your personal promo codes and earn 5 Bonus Points for each flight or hotel booking made by a new referred customer.
This new customer will get a £5 discount by entering a personal promo code at the time of flight or hotel booking.
A new customer is the one whose mobile number, email and card details have not been used earlier to make purchases on OneTwoTrip.
Only registered customers are entitled to use personal promo codes in their Customer Profiles. The maximum amount of Refer-A-Friend Bonus Points cannot exceed 500.
Personal promo codes may be used for purchases over £50.
It is prohibited to use pay channels to direct traffic to the website.
The grand total of your booking with all possible discounts included is displayed on the checkout page. No discounts can be granted to groups of travellers, welfare beneficiaries, the military and seafarers.
Booking tickets for welfare beneficiaries, the military or seafarers requires that a proof of benefits should be provided to the agency and the agency should submit those to the airline.
Since OneTwoTrip is a self-booking website, it's not possible to provide proof of benefits at the time of booking.
OneTwoTrip Gift Certificate
OneTwoTrip Gift Certificate is an electronic card available in denominations from £20 to £2000. If you would like to congratulate a friend, relative or colleague, you will need to buy a Gift Certificate selecting the desired denomination. OneTwoTrip will then deliver the Certificate to the recipient, and the recipient will redeem it as payment for a flight or hotel booking.
You may give a Certificate to any person. You just need to provide us with the recipient's phone number or email address to deliver the Certificate you bought. It's not a big deal if you don't have this data. You can always print the Certificate and deliver it in person.
After that, everything is only limited by your imagination. Give the Certificate to your mom who has long wanted to go on vacation but hasn't decided yet where to go. Give it to your colleague or counterpart. Send the newlyweds on a trip to anywhere in the world. Or a group of friends may chip in together and send one of them on a long-wished trip. All in all, there are a whole lot of options.
OneTwoTrip Gift Certificates can be sent to the recipient's email address. You can also download a pdf file which contains all information about your Certificate, then print it and deliver in person.
To buy a Certificate, please go to https://www.onetwotrip.com/en-gb/loyalty/gifts/ and fill in all required fields. You need to provide the recipient's name, write a small accompanying text, select a denomination of your Certificate, and make a payment with your credit card. After that, we'll send the Certificate to the recipient's email address you provided.
Gift Certificates may be redeemed as payment for any flight or hotel you find on OneTwoTrip.
To use the Gift Certificate, you need to:
- Find a flight or hotel you'd like to book;
- Start booking by selecting the desired option;
- Find the field "I have a promo code." Open the email with your Certificate and find a number that starts with GC and consists of 8 digits. Enter this number in the Promo Code field. The grand total of your purchase will then be recalculated.
If the nominal value of your Promo Code exceeds the purchase amount, you will only have to complete your booking, receive your booking confirmation, and pack your bags. The remaining amount will be credited to your OneTwoTrip account and you'll be able to redeem it toward your future bookings. Your account balance is displayed in your Customer Profile at https://www.onetwotrip.com/en-gb/p
If your Certificate covers only a part of the purchase amount, then you'll be able to pay the rest with your credit card, as usual.
You will earn Bonus Points for redeeming the Certificate, if you use it to pay for a part of your booking covering the rest with your credit card. In this case, you will receive Bonus Points for the amount you paid with the credit card. For example, if you booked a £1000 flight, redeemed a £400 Certificate, and paid the remaining £600 with your credit card, then you’ll receive Bonus Points for the £600 payment.
Gift Certificates are valid for 1 year from the date of delivery to the recipient.
If the recipient does not use the Certificate during 1 year from the date of delivery, the Certificate expires. In this case, the amount paid for the Certificate will not be refunded.
Loyalty Program, Discounts, Bonus Points