Every flight on OneTwoTrip.com is rated based on the data from reliable sources. Ratings take into account key flight characteristics:
- Percentage of delayed flights;
- Percentage of cancelled flights;
- Average age of the aircraft operating the flight over the past 3 months;
- Legroom in economy class.
Why would I use these ratings?
- Price-Quality. If the difference in flight prices is small, then select a higher-rated flight.
- Connecting Flights. If you have a connecting flight, take into account delay and cancellation statistics on the first leg of the flight. We do not recommend that you purchase low-rated flights.
- Comfort. We recommend selecting flights from airlines operating newer aircraft. The more legroom offered, the more comfortable your flight is.