If you have come to our website directly to book your flights (not via a metasearch service), then you are able to cancel your purchase within 30 minutes after the completion of your booking. Our Customer Support will assist you with a free cancellation. To cancel a purchase through your Customer Profile, please do the following:
- Access your booking at https://secure.onetwotrip.com/ticket/
- Select a passenger whose tickets you would like to cancel.
Important notice! If there are several passengers in the booking, you will need to make a separate cancellation for each passenger. You will receive an email confirming that tickets of the particular passenger have been cancelled. Please read this information carefully.
- Submit a ticket cancellation request.
- Please be informed that OneTwoTrip operators need to request an approval from the airline to cancel your tickets. Sometimes airlines may not approve a free cancellation.
- If your flight departs in less than 48 hours, OneTwoTrip will not be able to arrange for a free cancellation.
- If you paid for your booking via OneTwoTrip, no service fees will be refunded.
- You cannot cancel your purchase if you have already changed your ticket or used it to make just a part of your intended trip.
Customers visiting our website via a metasearch service cannot cancel their tickets free of charge. A cancellation fee of £15 will be charged.