OneTwoTrip Customer Support team is ready to assist you 24/7 on +353 1-531-4847.
You can also send us a query using this contact form.
Customer Support in other countries:
- Germany: +49 892 109 36 96;
- USA: +1-213-631-3657;
- UK: +44 (330) 445-0075;
- Spain: +34 965 021 291;
- Russia: +7 495 646-83-62, +7 495 981-68-81;
- Ukraine: +380 44 364 0620.
firstname.lastname@example.org — copyright queries
email@example.com — media related queries
firstname.lastname@example.org — advert related queries
email@example.com — partnership queries
ONETWOTRIP Travel Agency LLP
19 Leyden Street
Company No. OC363410
Checking in for your flight
You can check in for your flight as well as select your seat(s) on OneTwoTrip. There are several ways to do it.
The best way is to purchase Online Check-In service at the time of booking. We'll check you in for your flight, and you'll only have to print out your boarding pass which we'll send to your email address.
You can also select your preferred seat at the time of booking.
Traditionally, passengers check in at the airport check-in desks.
Also, there are self-service check-in kiosks at almost all airports through which you can check in to avoid staying in line at the check-in counter.
Online check-in through the airline website usually starts 24 hours prior to departure.
You'll need to enter the ticket or booking number and passenger name.
This information is provided on the itinerary receipt or in your Customer Profile on OneTwoTrip.
However, sometimes you can only check in at the airport check-in counter.
If you have a multi-stop or code-share flight operated by more than one airline, you will need to check in at the airport.
Sometimes, you may not be able to check in online if you booked your flight through OneTwoTrip.
Please note that when booking through our website passengers can be listed all on one booking or each one on a separate booking. In the latter case, travellers may encounter problems checking in online. Minors booked separately are considered unaccompanied minors and can check in only at the airport check-in desk.
You need a valid passport only to check in at the airport.
We urge you to have a printed itinerary receipt handy at all times during your travel.
Booking a Hotel
OneTwoTrip offers a quick and easy service to search for the best hotel deals. Once you've selected a hotel, you can book a room on OneTwoTrip or click through to our partner website to complete your booking.
Booking hotels is pretty easy on OneTwoTrip.
Fill out the search form.
Select a city, number of adults and children, and dates of your stay. Press Search and wait until search results are displayed.
Select a hotel.
Search results will show a list of available hotels which can also be seen on the map. Select a hotel using the map or filter the search results by stars, prices, guest reviews, services etc.
Select a room.
After selecting a hotel, select a desired room. If you select a room with the OneTwoTrip logo, you can complete your booking on our website.
You can also compare room rates with other hotel booking websites and select an offer from our partner. In this case, we will redirect you to our partner website to complete your booking.
Book your room.
If you have already selected a room to book through OneTwoTrip:
1. Please read the hotel / room details.
2. Enter names of the guests.
3. Enter the customer and card details.
4. Please read the terms and conditions.
5. Please agree to the terms and conditions and complete your booking.
* If you selected an offer from our partner, you will be able to complete your booking on our partner website.
Use your Bonus Points to reduce the price of flights you book on OneTwoTrip.
For every purchase of flights from any airline to any destination on our website, you earn OTT (OneTwoTrip) Bonus Points worth 1% of the booking value.*
Important! Customers receive Bonus Points only after completion of all flight segments or after checking out of hotel.
General information about the Loyalty Program
- This Loyalty Program is part of OneTwoTrip’s marketing strategy. Its purpose is to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relations with OneTwoTrip customers;
- The Program is available to registered customers only;
- Participants of the Loyalty Program can receive Bonus Points for booking flights and can use Promo Codes to make future bookings on OneTwoTrip more affordable;
- In your Customer Profile you can view your Bonus Balance and history of Bonus Points received and Promo Codes created;
- OneTwoTrip reserves the right to make changes and amendments to the Loyalty Program at its sole discretion.
Customers can receive Bonus Points and apply Promo Codes provided that they come to the website in one of the following ways:
- Visiting onetwotrip.com directly;
- Via links provided in OneTwoTrip emails (sent from onetwotrip.com domain);
- Via links posted in official OneTwoTrip social media groups;
- Via links provided by search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, etc.).
How to use your earned Bonus Points
- Use your Bonus Points to create Promo Codes in your Customer Profile;
- You can create a Promo Code worth €7, €15, €30, €80;
- By applying a Promo Code on OneTwoTrip you can make your next flight or hotel stay more affordable;
- Promo Codes are valid for 30 days from the date of creation;
- You can give your Promo Codes to other customers.
To create a Promo Code using your earned Bonus Points, you need to log in to our website and enter your Customer Profile.
Then you need to select the desired value of the Promo Code you would like to create and press “Create”.
If you did not make any direct purchases on OneTwoTrip within 12 months from the date of your last booking, all earned Bonus Points will be canceled.
Please note that you are entitled to the OneTwoTrip Loyalty Program only if you came to our website directly.
If you came to our website through a metasearch service, you will not earn any Bonus Points for your booking.
You need to collect 10 Bonus Points for the first use.
You cannot give your Bonus Points to another customer / profile and add them to Bonus Points of other profiles.
In case of a voluntary refund, Bonus Points used to purchase the flight will not be restored.
In case of an involuntary refund, Bonus Points used to purchase the flight will be refunded to your bonus account; however, Bonus Points earned for this booking will be canceled.
Discounts that you get using promo codes will never be refunded.
In case of a partial cancelation of the booking, all Bonus Points used to purchase the flight(s) will be canceled.
Any fraudulent bonus activity will result in complete cancelation of your earned Bonus Points.
Your bonus account balance and bonus transaction history is available in your OneTwoTrip Customer Profile.